Home » » Sex Three Ways - Part 3

Sex Three Ways - Part 3

Is there any better site than looking down on the bed and seeing your wife laying there naked and fully satisfied. I love the glow on her face, the steady rise and fall of her chest, and the slight sheen of sweat on her body that tells me just how much her body has been enjoying what we have been doing. With two out of my three tasks completed (read about part one here and part two here), KR had informed me that task three of making her cum with  just my cock was now up to me. 

I got up off the bed and began to undress as she just laid there and watched. As I took each piece of clothing off I watched her eyes to see what she was looking at. When I finally took off my last article of clothing, my boxer briefs, not only did her eyes move to my cock but a slight grin came across her face. I love the fact that my wife still looks upon me with lust in her eyes. 

I was already hard from all the previous action and was ready to be inside of my wife. I knew that this night called for one of our favorite positions that just about always makes her cum quickly! We call it the pounder. It is simply me on top of her with her legs up around my shoulders and me pounding in and out of her as fast as I can. I usually don't last long in this position, but tonight that was alright because this was about her.

As I approached the bed, I told KR what position I had in mind. Without a word she slid up to top of the bed, moved the pillow out from under her head and placed under her hips. She then reached down and grabbed her thighs and pulled her legs up to her chest fully exposing herself to me and simply said, "Pound it!"

I quickly crawled between her legs, knelt in front of her grabbed my cock and slid it into her wet pussy. Not only was she wet on the inside, but the inside of her thighs and ass were also drenched. She felt amazing as I slowly slid all the way into her and held it there for just a second. I told her, "Once I start, I'm not stopping until we both cum." She looked into my eyes and simply replied, "I'm ready."

I grabbed her legs just above where her hands were and got into firing position. I then started the pounding. My hips started firing in and out and my hands were pulling her into me to meet my thrusts. There was nothing slow or gentle about this. You could hear the sounds of flesh slapping against one another, the squishing of her wet pussy and ass cheeks slapping up against me, the headboard of our bed slamming against the wall, both of us moaning and calling out to each other. If someone would have walked in at that point I think we would have looked more like two wild animals fucking that a nice middle-aged couple with two kids. 

With the sensitively level of her pussy so high after our earlier action, it took only a minute or two before she was cumming again. As she started to cum I pushed her legs forward and lifted myself off the bed so that all that I was kind of in a push up exercise position on top of her. The only things of mine touching the bed were the palms of my hands and my feet. I was literally pounding down into her over and over again. KR was in the midst of another orgasm as I could feel mine starting to build. We had only been doing this for maybe five minutes, but the sights, sounds and smells in that room were driving me to cum pretty quickly. 

I held on as long as I could, but when the explosion came I dropped down into her one last time and felt my cock spasm over and over again filling up up to overflowing. KR reached her arms and legs around me and pulled me in close to kiss. This wasn't a quick after sex kiss, this was a deep, tongues in every part of your mouth kiss. It went on for quite some time. As we kissed she slowly kept grinding her pussy up against me and probably had couple other small orgasms. 

We finally broke our embrace and slowly pulled our mouths and tongues from one another. Neither of us said anything for a few minutes. We just kind of stared at each other and lightly caressed each other's body. I began to roll off of her, but before I could she held me there, looked deep into my eyes and said, "I love having your cum inside of me. Don't let it come out." So we slowly rolled over so that we were face to face but side by side with me still inside of her. We slowly drifted off to sleep in that position. 

I love being married to my wife and glad I'm the only one that gets to fuck her!

Comments are welcomed!