Home » » Cumming Home!

Cumming Home!

Well this is the first post written from my perspective, the wife (KR). I'll be the first to admit I'm not as adept or gifted at writing as DH is, but we are both enjoying the venture into sex blogging.

I'm writing because DH has been away for about 4 days and will be getting home tomorrow. I've often wondered how other couples handle being apart from each other. After being married for 20 years we have gone through many times being apart. Sometimes just for days and other times it has been up to 3 weeks.

Here is our typical routine when we are away from each other.

1.  Sex Before You Hit the Door. This is the obligatory we aren't going to see each other for a while so we better have sex. I know both of us enjoy these sex sessions, but they are often pretty normal and routine. I've often thought, what if this really was the last time we ever had sex together (God forbid something should happen), is this as good as we can do. Again, it's not bad sex, it's just not "this is the last time we might fuck" sex!


2. The 48 Hour Rule. After 20 years of marriage we have learned that we both need some kind of regular sexual interaction. My hubby calls it the 48 hour rule. We can't go 48 hours without some kind of sexual interaction with each other, even if we are away. So when we are away from each other we have to get creative in how this works. Technology has certainly helped this over the years. We have used phone sex, sexting, writing sexual fantasies about each other and emailing them, and now sharing live images of each other over facetime. When we are apart we really try hard to follow this rule. Sometimes it can get interesting when I'm out with friends and he has some time alone in his hotel room. The sexting and pictures he sends can get pretty graphic. Only one of my gf's knows what is going on. She just laughs and says, "getting your 48 hour fix?"

3. Give Yourself a Hand. The topic and idea of masturbation hasn't always been an easy thing in our relationship. Because of my upbringing I always felt masturbation was wrong. I'll share my current thoughts and journey to those thoughts sometime later. However, today masturbation is huge part of our relationship. He tells me every time he masturbates and I do the same for him. Although he likes more details than I do! When we are apart, pleasuring ourselves is the norm. Sometimes we have even had contests to see who can cum the most when we are apart. We have masturbated over facetime for each other before. I love the idea that he would rather watch me than some movie in the hotel room!

4. Welcome Home Fuck. I think because we help build the sexual tension and anticipation for each other why we are apart, the welcome home fuck is one of our favorites. Once we get back together we take a few minutes for the normal hellos and welcome home from the kids, but probably with in about 10 minutes of our reunion we are naked and in the bed together. Our welcome home fuck usually follows this routine, fast, hard, cum as quick as you can sex, followed by some type of extended oral action on each other. We usually wind up doing 69 until he is ready again. Then we take our time and enjoy each other for quite a while. It usually ends with him behind me pumping as hard and fast as he can until he cums.

That is our basic routine. I'm looking forward to tomorrow when he get's home. Maybe I'll get him to write about our "welcome home fuck" tomorrow night!

If you are in a relationship how do you handle staying connected sexually when you are apart? We would love to hear your thoughts.