Home » » Home is Where the Hard On is!

Home is Where the Hard On is!


I hate being away from KR, but I absolutely love coming home to her. We find ways to stay sexually connecte to each other when we are apart (she wrote about it here). But the best part of being away is the welcome home sex!

This past Friday, I got home from a 4 day trip and was looking forward to being home. I didn't get to the house until about 8:30 that night. I was feeling tired after a long flight and drive. I was feeling hungry because I hadn't had dinner. And I was feeling horny because I wanted to fuck my wife! My whole ride home my dick was as hard as a rock!

I got through the door, hugged the kids, told them I was glad to see them and they were back off to their rooms. KR stopped me in the living room and without words demanded that I kiss her. It wasn't a quick, glad to see you kiss. It was a deep, I want you to fuck my brains out kiss. I dropped everything and we took off toward the bedroom. She slid her pants and underwear down to her ankles and I unzipped enough to get my cock out and then it was on! She had her hands on the bed, ass in the air and I was standing behind her still fully clothed thrusting in and out of her. She reached back and grabbed her ass checks and spread them apart for me. When she does that I have such an incredible view of me going in and out.  It also is her way of telling me she wants me to play with her ass. I reached over to the night stand and grabbed the lube and squirted some on my fingers and on her ass. She doesn't like anal, but she does like a finger in her ass on occasion. I slowly slipped one finger inside her ass and continued to fuck her. This put her over the edge pretty quickly and I wasn't far behind. I just kept thrusting until I exploded inside of her. I don't think the whole encounter lasted more than 7 or 8 minutes. We were both so horny from being apart we needed a quick release.

Later that night after dinner and a shower, we took our time with each other. One of us will share that one later